Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Friday, February 11, 2011

This shot....

...is the shot I have been trying to get since the beginning of December.  I'm not saying it's a great shot, but it is a great memory and that's all that counts.

When we were decorating for Christmas I had a few extra strings of lights and I asked the boys if they wanted them in their rooms to spread a little festive cheer.  Alec of course chose the red strand and loved it so much he wouldn't let me take it down after the holidays were over.

Every time I walk by his room at night I smile.  I loved falling asleep looking at the lights outside my window at Christmas when I was little.  I hope Alec remembers the warm glow of these lights long after they have been taken down. 

Sleep well my red loving jingle baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment