Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My poor neglected blog.

I still don't have a new computer and my time on Josh's is limited so this poor blog is not getting the attention it deserves.  By the time I load photos and catch up with current events on FB and then check out a few of my favourite websites I get kicked off which means no blogging from me.  This post is just going to be a quick photo catch up and hopefully I'll be up and running on my own computer again soon.  Don't feel sorry for me..I could get a pc immediately but I'm trying to decide if I should hold out for a Mac, which is pretty much all I've ever used. 

Anyways.... here goes!














Pictures taken at various locations including Courtcliffe park, Eramosa Karsts and the woods in behind our court:).

No comments:

Post a Comment