Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have to take a little blogging break while my computer is in the shop.

I could use Josh's computer or my phone but I have so many pictures to share that I want to wait until I can post them with my entries.

Things to note:
I had a birthday
My friends and family spoiled me, thanks everyone!
Alice the miracle pup finally arrived... a day later than expected
She's settling in wonderfully and is a complete dream puppy.
We've been on two long hikes with her and took her to a festival were she behaved like a rockstar.
I just cleaned the entire back yard.  I know you don't need me to expand upon that statement. 
Alice's sister is up for adoption and we are all crossing our fingers that a friend of mine and his family can bring her home.
Tomorrow is Family Day in Ontario... and we are expecting a snow storm and you all know I LOVE snow!

I think that's all I have to share..... hopefully I will be back with photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment