Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome!


Hello and welcome to all who have stopped by.  Perhaps you were a visitor of my previous blog or maybe you've stumbled upon this one by pure chance.  This blog is my new home, a new place to post photos and tell stories, to sometimes ramble and sometimes be more precise.  I promise to always tell the truth, to never embarrass my children and to try and update on a fairly regular basis. Topics may cover my boys, their pets, cooking and baking, my photography, including the photos I take while running , such as this, one of my all time favourites, and of course, all the people and places special to me.  I might even tell you a bit more about myself over time.  That's it for today though.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment