Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby love.


I mentioned in a previous post that the boys and I had fun picking out a present for a friend's brand new and first grandchild last weekend.  I was lucky enough to be asked by that friend if I wanted to visit the new family in the hospital and take the gift to them in person.  I had never met the new mom before so I felt a bit weird taking my camera but luckily my friend also believes in taking lots of photos of life in general and he brought his.  I snapped this photo of my friend Joe holding his grandson.  I love the look on his face,  he didn't stop looking at the baby the entire time he was holding him and even when I had the chance to hold him, Joseph was right by my side, still gazing at his new grandson.  I think it's safe to assume that boy is going to be spoiled rotten.  

No comments:

Post a Comment