Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Five became ten.











In yesterday's blog entry I said I was going to post a few of my favourite photos today.  I had planned on picking 5, which was almost impossible.  I wanted to make sure I didn't repost any I had used on Facebook, though one did sneak in to my final 10.  I have to admit I spent the last 3 hours going through iPhoto.  It was fun, but also kind of weird.  After all, there are a whole lot of photos with the kid's dad in them.  I eliminated most of them but did allow one with him in it also.  Love all these photos and may have to do this more often, because there are quite a few more that I would love to share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment