Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The beach strip




One of the things I love the best about running is that you really can do it anywhere and when running with different people, they always have great ideas of places to go.  Last night one of my running friends suggested we run along the beach strip,  an area of Hamilton that has gone through a lot of changes over the years.  I hadn't been there in 10 years but it's still the same, a mix of beautiful and seedy at the same time.  I wouldn't run there by myself, who am I kidding, I never run by myself anyways,  but it is definitely somewhere I hope to run with friends again.  All photos taken with my iPhone.



No comments:

Post a Comment