Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I didn't forget, honestly!



I know I promised to be back the day after my last post with three photos but life has been a little busy.   It's amazing how adding one attention demanding pup to the mix makes things seem ten times crazier.  I can't even get to my coffee maker in the morning without stopping to give this little boy his morning cuddle and you can bet the minute I sit down to drink that morning coffee Buddy is crying for me to pick him up and put him on my lap.  It's like having a toddler again.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, it just makes me day that much fuller.

The bottom photo totally cracks me up.  Buddy is used to getting little nibbles of something when my mom and dad eat.  I never do this for my dog but Buddy is used to it and since he's away from home, I am trying to keep it normal for him.  Every time he eats anything, he licks his lips at least 10 times after to make sure he gets every single crumb.  So cute!   The bad thing is of course now Sadie girl is getting the occasional hand out also... but she's never been a beggar so I don't think this will be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment