Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Dog Whisperer





As I may have mentioned before animals love my youngest son and he loves them. We have now gone on two hikes with my sister and various dog loving friends and it's fun to watch many of the dogs gravitate to Alec.

Last week a small group of us went to a beautiful reclaimed local park and since there were only four dogs nobody minded if he threw sticks. This is frowned upon in bigger groups as it can cause fights among the dogs. Even before he started throwing them however the dogs were following him everywhere. Funny because two different people told me that their dogs weren't known to go to younger people. I'm not sure what it is about him that the dogs like so much, perhaps it's because he doesn't bother the dogs as some kids are apt to do or maybe it is his gentle soul.

The last picture was taken last week. Alec and I decided to sleep by the Christmas tree and as you can see, Sadie girl joined us for the night. We had set up a pretty comfy area and we both slept surprisingly well. Josh took this photo of us that I will cherish forever as I am pretty sure next year Alec won't be interested in repeating the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment