Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all and Happy 16th to my oldest, how is that possible?!?



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas! We are celebrating two events here today. Josh was born just after 1 pm 16 short years ago. His due date was the 24th so it wasn't a big surprise but I think he planned it as he is probably the only person who has a Christmas birthday, that actually loves it.

Alec took the photo for us, can you believe how tall he is? Those who know me in person know I am pretty tall (5'9") and Josh towers over me. Yes, I am wearing the same outfit I had on in the previous post but Josh picked out the sparkly top and begged me to wear it today.

The next photo cracks me up. Alec is probably the only person I know that actually says LOL, it isn't uncommon to hear him say "LOL man, LOL". When I saw that I could get a Tervis tumbler with it on it I had to order it for him. Josh got one with OMG on it and I got a running girl on mine.

The last photo is the tree after Santa came last night. Every year it seems the pile under the tree gets smaller. Big toys aren't on the boys wish lists anymore and even though there were quite a few presents under the tree, it didn't seem like much.

The one thing Alec wanted more than anything for Christmas was a Nintendo Ds game, that in case you don't know comes in a case about 4 inches by 5.5 inches or so. In order not to give it away I put the game in a clothing sized box and hid it at the very back of the tree. Alec was almost done opening his gifts and saw there was this one box left. He was so bummed that he didn't get what he had hoped for and when he took off the wrapping paper and saw a clothing box it was all he could do to not just put it down and run away. I told him to open it and he was thrilled to find the game he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment