Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Friday, December 3, 2010

He's finally 12!


This child of mine, who's been telling everyone who would listen that he was a "pre teen" from the time he was 10, has finally reached the age of twelve He had been so excited about his upcoming birthday for weeks but yesterday said to me as he got out of my truck at school "I don't think I want to be twelve".  We had a little chat about how he would only be a day older and nothing really would change and off he went to class, once again excited and looking forward to his big day.

I have so much to write about and so many photos to share from the last two days but my computer has not been cooperating.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  I also have a new project I want to share.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment