Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Monday, January 3, 2011

If I could pick, I would wish for every day this winter to be just like today.

It's an absolutely beautiful day today.  The sun is shining, there isn't much of a wind, the temperature is about -1C and holding and every once in a while a few small snowflakes fall.  Love it!

I went for a morning run with a friend and we ran from my house, through the trails and down to the bay, around and back.  There were a few people on the trails which was nice but the trails themselves were a little rough.  We had some rain on Saturday and I guess a lot of people were out on the trails afterwards because the freezing temperatures over night froze all the footprints and it was hard on the ankles in a few of the dirt covered areas. 

As usual the view down by the bay was stunning and I took this picture with my iPhone. 
My photo from yesterday is one I took after Josh pointed out how interesting an item looked as it came packaged in a box.  Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment