Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This and that.

Some things that made me smile this week.

My iPhone is fixed and now encased in a pretty dark pink case.
Scrapbooking and hanging out with friends.
Lunch out with the above mentioned friends.
Lots of time with my kids, who are on March Break.
Hot chocolate after yoga with a very special person.
My parents coming home after not seeing them since the day after Christmas.
A week of fantastic weather.
Fun plans for the weekend ahead.
New cooking mags in the mail.
My 15 yo working on a project without any prompting from me.
A manicure appointment.
A freshly washed car.
Plans with friends.
The best hugs ever.
Good friends.
Text messaging

and some things that didn't.

Finding out my 11 yo fractured his ankle at some point in the last year.
Unwanted emails.
Being a bit lazy this week.

I think that's it!

I'll be back with photos over the weekend.  







No comments:

Post a Comment