Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Friday, March 26, 2010

This post brought to you by the letter S.

Yesterday as I was looking through iPhoto for an older photo I realized that since I got my iPhone i've been seriously ignoring my real camera, my Canon digital Rebel xsi.  I made a promise to myself that I would pull it out at least once a day to try and capture the here and now that i'ld been ignoring.

I caught this photo of A. practicing his spelling words last night, while wearing his striped pajamas drinking a full day's serving of milk out of his Starbuck's cup with the red and white striped straw he got in his Christmas stocking last year.

Forgive the shadows, I didn't have time to play with the settings, he was almost done and if you happened to notice the dresses on the page behind the document he was working on... good eyes!  I'm going to a wedding in just over a month and have started my search for a new dress to wear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment