Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A couple of iPhone photos from my crazy day.


I took my actual camera when I went on the hike yesterday but as you know I always have my phone with me when we run and I took these photos during our run.  The bottom photo is of a road we run along when we are heading to the waterfront from the Runner's Den.  It is one of those gently sloping hills that are so fun to run down but take a little more effort to get up after doing the main portion of your run.  

Part of the fun of our Saturday morning long runs are stopping for a treat afterwards.  Where we go depends on where we ran but when our newest favourite place to go after running along the waterfront is My Dog Joe.  The muffins there are amazing and they have the best hot chocolate and organic fair trade coffees.  The last time we went my hot chocolate had the best design ever and I didn't think to take a photo.  Next time:).  

No comments:

Post a Comment