Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Friday, July 16, 2010

(bad) Shots From the Radial Trail.

One of our favourite local runs includes a trip up or down the Radial Trail in Hamilton as part of the route.  This trail is only 2.7 k long, a fact I just learned while looking for other information.  It actually joins up with the Hamilton Region Conservation Authority Trail which runs through the Iroquoia Heights  Conservation Area and ends at Highway 403.  In my last post I included a photo from the bridge over the 403 at the end of the HRCAT. 

I have included many photos taken along this trail over the past little while and I should really put them all in one album.  I'll have to research how to do that on Blogger.  I should also take my "good" camera and walk the trail one day as most of these shots are from my iPhone and the quality isn't quite the same.  Every single time we run it we notice something else.  There are waterfalls, rock walls, interesting vegetation, bridges, fantastic views and sometimes you get lucky (like last night) and get within 10 feet of a deer.

I'm including a couple I caught last night.  We were under a Severe Thunder Storm watch at the time and the lighting was interesting.  In the second photo you can see the smog that covered the city before it finally rained during the night.

We have a few things to do today so i'll finish up here.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment