Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day.

I hope all my Canadian friends had an enjoyable Canada Day today.  We kept it pretty low key here.

 The boys convinced me to get out the slide, which had been stored in the shed all winter and was hosting quite a few different spider families as well as a few other bugs.  We cleaned it off, pumped it up and A. couldn't wait to test it out.  As you can see, A. likes to do things his own way.  They spent most of the day in the pool and didn't actually get out for good until 8:30 tonight.

We have a busy day planned tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be spectacular this weekend (meaning hot, perfect pool weather) and the plan is to spend as much time as possible enjoying the pool, since this will be our last summer to enjoy it.

I'll finish up here for today but my goal is to post every day with at least one photo during the months of July and August.  Wish me luck:).

No comments:

Post a Comment