Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Sadie girl....


...always by my side.  

I could tell you a million funny stories about her; like how she lost five baby teeth in one day (we heard the ping of each tooth falling out on the hardwood floor), like how she is the smartest dog i've ever known and that is part of the reason I have to admit I really disliked her for most of her first five years, how she always stuck by A.'s side in the woods and would go ballistic if anyone came near him, yet she was everyone's best friend if it was just me, like how she can open the doors in our house, how she will go sit on the front porch and bark to let you know she's out front if someone leaves the gate open... and so many more.  

My Sadie girl is getting on in her years and is slowing down just a bit, but will still play ball for hours and we are hoping she sticks around for a few more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment