Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My little monkey and a few photos of boys that play soccer, photo heavy.







I took my Canon 70-200 f4 L lens out of a rather long retirement yesterday and here are some of my favourite shots from the day.   A. was a willing subject after a little complaining in the beginning and when I was ready to go inside he got quite upset with me.  The soccer photos were taken at the request of a friend.   The man in the top photo at full sprint is one of my running partners who I have mentioned here many times.  To say he's fast is an understatement, he has really improved my cardio levels as I have to run a little faster than I'm comfortable with to keep up.  I like to tease him that I can run further but he can run faster.  One day he challenged me to a race and for fun gave me a 25 m lead, he passed me before we even hit 50 m, stinker:).  

No comments:

Post a Comment