Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The park project, coming soon.



My 11 year old and I have decided to make the most out of the last week before school starts and visit a park every day this week.  Tomorrow he's going to a fun local park with his cousin so I won't have any photos to share but from Monday through Friday, I promise to share at least a couple every day.

Speaking of photos, I read on another blog about a neat app for the iPhone called shakeitphoto.  If you have an iPhone you should check it out.  The two photos I am posting today were also edited in another app, this one free, called PS Express.  Such fun!    

The first is of my crazy cat.  I was sitting at my craft table knitting while A. was on my computer in the same room.  Patrick was laying right in front of me, purring like crazy and that paw she has sticking out?  Every time I was looking at A. she took a swipe at my knitting and then went back to looking all sweet and innocent.  Funny girl.  Yes, Patrick is a girl.  

The second photo is me of course, a self portrait taken about a month ago.  Did I post it here already?  I'm not sure.  I had fun playing with it in PS Express though and am using it as my profile pic on facebook for now.  We'll see how long that lasts.  

Time for bed... and speaking of time, I noticed that my blog time is showing up four hours slow.  I really did post yesterday's entry after midnight, even though the time doesn't reflect that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment