Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Different Kind of Park














When my sister Julie heard about our park project she asked if we wanted to go to her favourite park.... the one where she takes her.... dogs.  I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to go but I knew my little animal lover would love it and since this was all about him, we went for it.  

She told him to bring a bathing suit and something to wear on his feet.  He decided to wear his bathing suit and we packed some extra flip flops and a spare pair of shorts.  Water shoes would have been ideal and we'll get some if we go again.  I grabbed the camera and even Josh decided to come along.

It was another hot day yesterday so we decided to go later in the day.  The sun was just starting to go down when we got there, making for some tricky but beautiful photo ops and I took a million (okay, 140) photos.   

You'll notice five dogs in these photos and if you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll note that my dog is not one of them.  Driving home from Binbrook with a wet Sadie in the back of my Murano is not my idea of a good time, so Sadie girl stayed home.  The standard poodles are Julie's, the English Mastiff is her friend's and the Golden and Lab are regular park visitors that Julie knows.  The Golden jumped right in before his owner took off his leash and it fell off in the water.  A. earned himself $3 from the pups owner for finding it for her.

It turned out to be a fun night for everyone, I'm so glad Julie suggested it!

No comments:

Post a Comment