Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Monday so it's time to ramble.

I promise to post at other times during the week but the Monday ramblings will now be a regular feature, feel free to skip them if you don't need a rundown of our previous week:).

I went for coffee with one of my oldest friends today.  Whenever we are together it's like we were never apart, which just might mean on occasion we revert back to childish behaviours and might possibly have posted something silly on her facebook wall.
I finally made the blueberry muffins I was craving last week and they are really good.
I have officially given up on my dream of running the half marathon in November as I met with the surgeon last week and will be going in to have my gall bladder removed that month.
The boys missed a combined five days of school last week and are finally both healthy.
My running partner's goal scoring streak is still going strong.
I saw someone from my teenage years that I hadn't seen in a very long time on Sunday, it's always good to catch up with old friends.
My PVR is getting full, I need to park my behind on the couch, do some knitting and catch up on all the premiers of my favourite shows.
My 11 year old is finally starting to expand his list of foods he'll eat.  He told me today he wanted to go to a movie.... so he could eat popcorn.  He was one of the only kids I know that refused to eat movie theatre popcorn.
At a birthday party yesterday he actually ate a small amount of birthday cake and ice cream.  
Can you believe the fact he ate cake and ice cream and wants to eat popcorn is actually exciting to me?  
My oldest is really excited about the fact he's been given the "high pressure" job of doing sound for his school's big spring play.  This is just as exciting to me as my 11 year old's food news.
Speaking of my 11 year old, it's time to get him moving towards his bedtime routine.  

I don't have time to post photos today so I promise to come back tomorrow with a few to share.  
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment