Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Randoms- a Monday edition.




Still knitting, I have the back done and have started on the right front.  I'm hoping to get all the pieces done before my parents leave for Florida, it's been a long time since I last knit and could use a little advice on the finishing process.
We aren't sure why this butterfly decided to end its journey on our back patio but it did.  The kids were amazed at how beautiful it was up close.
Week three of school and one child home with a cold.  The poor little guy was up all night coughing.  
My running partner Colin scored four of his team's five goals in a playoff game yesterday.  
For fun I challenged my oldest to make a list of 15 dinners and 30 snacks he would eat without complaint.  He managed to complete the task in about five minutes and after going through it we came up with quite a few more.  I had bribed him with the offer of Tally Ho for dinner, our favourite local roast beef sandwich place, but I was the one that actually really wanted it, let's keep that part a secret.
I really should do a separate post about our love of Tally Ho.
Cough, cough,  cough, cough, cough... poor kid.
It's time to clear out the PVR (Canadian DVR) to make some room, it's finally premiere week and there will actually be something on tv for a change.
I finished up Season 5 of Weeds just in time.  I know three (including last night's) new episodes have aired, but luckily Josh set the PVR and I was able to watch them also.  I did not plan for this to end up in green!
I'm craving blueberry muffins.  I think I know what I'll be baking today.
I'm also craving all things pumpkin.... muffins, lattes, pie....I guess I should eat some breakfast!
Sniffle, cough, cough, cough, sniffle, cough.  Does anyone else get the urge to wash their hands every 30 seconds when their child has a cold?
I did all my runs on the treadmill last week.  I'm really looking forward to getting back outside this week.  It's my favourite time of year to run.
I guess I'll finish up here.  I promise to be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment