Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Around the Thanksgiving Table


It was an absolutely beautiful day in Southern Ontario today.  I loved being able to have the windows wide open, letting all that fresh air in, while the turkey cooked for our Thanksgiving dinner tonight.   The boys and I had invited my parents to join us and we all ate like kings and enjoyed each others company immensely.   A. as usual only had turkey and gravy, but the rest of us enjoyed the traditional turkey, stuffing, cheese potatoes (my mom's specialty), cauliflower with cheese sauce, squash, brown sugar carrots and jello salad.  For dessert we had pumpkin and apple pies to choose from along with ice cream.  I think I'll still be full tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment