Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Now I remember why....





.....I had taken this, this being my trusty 50mm 1.8 lens, off my camera and replaced it with my kit lens.   

I have had the 50 mm for about 5 years and it has seen a lot of action.  Over the spring I noticed I wasn't getting the kind of images I was used to getting and tried the kit lens for a while instead. For fun today I switched them back and hit the backyard.  Let's just say I was not impressed with the results, although I admit that part of that was the subject matter.  I had a lot of trouble getting the lens to even focus properly though so I think it's time to start saving for a replacement. 

Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment