Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Five minutes away and I never knew it was there.














A friend who lately has been renewing my interest in photography asked if I had ever been to a local trail near a waterfall and was shocked when I said I hadn't.  We live in the "waterfall capital of the world" and the little town I live in has quite a few of its own and this trail in the next town over had never come up in conversation.  

We went this morning and as you can see I took a few photos I was happy with and my friend caught a few of me.  I have never been entirely comfortable in front of the camera.  Maybe one of the above shots gave that away without me needing to say a word.  

Edited to ask your opinion... I switched my profile picture on facebook to the second last one but for those of you who know me in person, who thinks I should actually switch it to the one above it?  So much more "me", don't you think?!?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment