Live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and you connect with the field of infinite possibilities. Chopra.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Looking up... way, way up. I couldn't help it!






I went for a short walk with a friend yesterday in another area very close to where I live that I am ashamed to say that I've never been to before.  It's getting embarrassing to be introduced to  areas within 10 minutes of my house but it does prove my friend's point that people tend to think they have to travel far to find interesting things.  While my friend took many amazing photos of the growth, both dead and alive, I couldn't help but stare at the absolutely beautiful cloud filled sky.  A few photos to share, the last two showing I did manage to look down occasionally.  Get out and explore your neighbourhood and a few km or miles beyond.  You will be amazed at what you find!  

No comments:

Post a Comment